Take the first steps to create an inclusive classroom
How does TippyTalk EDU Work?
TippyTalk EDU is the worlds first AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication) app that gives non-speaking individuals the ability to send and receive messages using images or symbols, allowing instant 2-way communication between a nonverbal person and anyone they choose.
Our fully customizable platform has over 10,000 users worldwide and we are will help thousands more.
Exclusively for the listeners of the Ed Talk Radio show, we are offering a limited 60% reduction of TippyTalk EDU. Or why not try it for 30 days absolutely FREE
What is included:
- Simple customization and accessibility
- Load / Save your current profile (vocabulary)
- Cloud-based (if the device break your account is safe in the cloud)
- Available in multiple languages
- Words, phrases, and messages are spoken with customized voice recordings
- Cross Compatibility! You will be able to send messages to iOS and Android devices, even though TippyTalk EDU will be installed on an iPad.
- Unparalleled support (our support team will help your practice/school at every stage of the journey)